We are aware that Kingswood Primary Academy needs to comply with the public sector equality duty and we are currently developing objectives for the coming year.
At Kingswood Primary Academy, we are committed to equality, based on the following core beliefs;
- We accept and understand everyone for who we are and what we do.
- We play an active and welcoming part in our community and take pride in the
- environment that we share.
- We nurture determination to become life-long learners with unlimited aspirations.
- We try to ensure that everyone is treated fairly and with respect.
- We want to make sure that our Academy is safe, secure and stimulating place for
- We recognise that people have different needs, and we understand that treating people equally does not always involve treating them all exactly the same.
- We try to ensure that people from different groups are consulted and are involved in our decisions, for example, through talking to parents, carers, pupils, staff.
To find out more about the Equalities Act 2010 please click here
To find out more about the Public Sector Equality Duty click here
Midday Supervisory Assistant
We are seeking to appoint a Midday Supervisory Assistant to work at the Kingswood Primary Academy.